twitter
rss

I just finished the "My Marvelous Mom" interviews of your kiddos.  TOO FUNNY!  Moms, did you know that most of you like pizza as your favorite food?! :)

Right in the middle my typing this, we had our first FIRE DRILL! My Cubs did great! We read Miss Mingo and the Fire Drill this morning and did a practice drill.  Here is a picture of them from the practice this morning:


Wow, I am full of good news today!  When I was messing with inserting this picture, I figured out how to reorder the pictures on the main blog slideshow to show the newest pictures first.  This way, you don't have to watch the whole slideshow to see the newest pictures. Yay!

On a side note, I really enjoyed your children today! (I ALWAYS do, but today was super special!) They have been so helpful to me and each other, they worked super quietly during centers (without my reminding them) AND they all are resting peacefully now.  I am blessed beyond words by your children.  Thanks for sharing them with me.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I would LoVe to hear from you!