twitter
rss

This Week
Reading/Language Arts: Letter of the Week: Ii (Continued)
Sight Words: he, for
Math: Numbers 11-15
Social Studies: Family traditions

 
In 2 Weeks
Reading/Language Arts: Letters of the Week: Bb & Nn
Sight Words: she, with, me
Math: Numbers 11-15
Science: Weather

Classroom Notes
I am very thankful for my cubs this year.  I have a special place in my heart for every one of them. Please enjoy your week off!


Folders will not go home on Friday.

I hope each parent will be able to participate in the Christmas Party on Friday, December 16th.  We will need you to attend a parent meeting on Thursday, December 2 at 3:30 to discuss the centers we want and coordinate the food and craft items.  If you are unable to attend, please let me know so that we can find you a place to help!

Snack Reminder – week after Thanksgiving
Monday: Henry     

Tuesday: Jaya   
Wednesday: Karol
Thursday: Kayla      

Friday: Landon

Dates to Remember
Nov. 21-25 – Thanksgiving Holidays – No School
Dec. 13 – Kindergarten Christmas Program 6:45 (arrive at 6:30)
Dec. 15 – Polar Express Day – Pajama Day!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I would LoVe to hear from you!