twitter
rss

I want to give a big

THANK YOU

to all of the dads who came and had lunch with their kids for "Dining with Dads".  There was an AwEsOmE turnout! I appreciate all of the support!

I have updated the slideshow at the top of the screen with pics from lunch along with pictures from our Fun Friday centers. Did you wonder what I needed 4 bags of marshmallows for? Lick 'em and stick 'em marshmallow snowmen of course! The kids had a blast licking and sticking the marshmallows to make a snowman. I think the biggest hit was getting to snack on the extras!!

(By the way, I received 3 whole bags of extra mini marshmallows. Guess who gets to make 3D shapes out of marshmallows and spaghetti noodles in a few weeks?!)

1 comments:

  1. Heather,
    I haven't been able to access the pictures on the blog for a while. I thought maybe you had taken them off. Is it just me or has anyone else reported this to you also? The place where the pictures should be just shows up as a white square. ??
    Laura

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I would LoVe to hear from you!