twitter
rss

For a Seuss fanatic like myself, of course my favorite Christmas book is The Grinch Who Stole Christmas! We dedicate a whole day to Grinchish activities! The iPad app read us the story, we watched the cartoon version and even made our own Grinches!! I love wearing my Grinch t-shirt and carrying my stuffed Grinch around with me all day.

This year, I had a student ask me something that I have never been asked before. "Why do you like the Grinch? He's mean!" I had to think a minute. Yes, he's mean in the beginning, but he has a change of heart and becomes a different Grinch. I like to think that we can all learn the lesson that he learned..."What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more!”





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I would LoVe to hear from you!